Wednesday 19 October 2011

Halloween

Hi there crafters,

Its been a long time since I have posted.  I have not been 100% of late but, fingers crossed, I am now on the road to recovery.
 
I have a few Halloween items to show you.



The bats and ghosts are on acetate and so they have cast a shadow on the card but you can still get the idea.

Now, with time on my hands I have been messing around with these for the kids.  I shall fill them with Halloween sweets nearer the time.




Thanks for looking and happy crafting.

Love Gill x

2 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Sorry to read you were under weather! Glad that you are feeling better...Your cute Halloween projects are so much fun!

aardvarkpest said...

Great so see you feel up to crafting again. Look forward to seeing you soon.

Glenda